Gate 2010 answer key on Gate forum and IES made easy soon

February 14, 2010 · 386 comments

in Education

Graduate Aptitude Test for engineering ( Gate) exam successfully conducted today in all parts of India. Few lakhs students at a whole appeared in this exam. Other than written test, online test for two papers also conducted this time.

Gate exam is mainly meant for taking admissions in different Indian Institutes of Technology colleges like IIT Kanpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee — and above all of them Indian Institute of Science Bangalore ( IISC). Apart from these many NIT also take students on the marks basis and some other government and private engineering colleges too. After taking admissions students pursue their M. Tech course from any of the above mentioned college.

Well as told by few students who sat in the exam, paper was slightly tougher than the last year. So many of the students have performed poorly in the today exam. But still if paper is tough, then its tough for all, so no worry at all.

The Gate 2010 answer key and fully solved papers will be available in few days. Gate Forum and IES made easy have announced that they will release the answer papers in short period from now – most probably tomorrow morning. If you want to check answer from Gate Forum you will have to wait till tomorrow evening. They will publish it tomorrow at 7:30 PM. You can check it here.

To check the result from IES made easy website, you can click here. Here answers will be published any time onwards. So keep visiting and check the result here.

{ 385 comments… read them below or add one }

nawle haridas July 17, 2010 at 9:54 pm

respected sir ,i am preparing gate 2011 for mtech food technology please send me exam date and syllabus

priyanka July 31, 2010 at 10:52 pm

i need gate 2010 solved paper for architecture.please mail me as early as possible.
even i need previous solved papers of last 4years for gate and ceed.

ash August 5, 2010 at 2:54 am

pis,send me solution of GATE2010 -es

reraCoenueDet August 6, 2010 at 5:46 am

Houston, TX – The Houston Texans signed Andre Johnson to a two-year obligation development on Thursday, a deal that, according to the Houston List, makes him the highest paid far-reaching receiver in the NFL.

Johnson, 29, led the NFL in receiving yards the mould two seasons and had five years and $35 million surviving on his existing contract.

The Account reported the increase to be quality $38.5 million, including $13 million guaranteed. On commonplace, Johnson purpose at the moment turn $10.5 million per year all through the next seven seasons, not including performance incentives.

“I always said I wanted to participate in since one cooperate, and to be skilful to play recompense the Houston Texans for my whole life’s work is a tremendous honor,” Johnson said. “I always said I wanted to be part of something memorable, and I knew that coming to a unique classification, things were growing to be a slight disrespectful in the creation, and second I guess like things are engaging that transform after us.”

The University of Miami-Florida work has spent his whole seven-year pursuit in Houston after the Texans selected him with the third blanket pick in the 2003 NFL Draft.

Johnson has recorded back-to-back 1,500-yard receiving seasons, including a 101-catch, 1,569-yard campaign mould year. He also scored nine touchdowns in 2009 to up his fly unconditional to 42 TDs in 102 games.

“For the matrix two years, cipher has played to the honest that this under age man has as big that I’ve been round, other than one other cat,” said head coach Gary Kubiak. “What he’s been doing has been distinctive, and there’s a assignment more to come. So, that’s prospering to be exciting.”

He has caught 587 passes for 7,948 yards over the progress of his profession, moral two of the numerous organization records he owns.

saurav shishodia August 8, 2010 at 12:10 am

please please please…….. send me last 13 years(1988 to 2010) gate papers solutions for computer science branch.

saiteja August 23, 2010 at 11:12 pm
vijay kumar mandal August 27, 2010 at 11:03 pm

sir

i m an engg. student of cse dept. can i change my dept for m.tech after crack the gate exam with cse branch?

raju September 4, 2010 at 8:59 pm

send me gate 2010 cse ans……

shubham September 6, 2010 at 10:29 am

pls give me the papers and there detailed answer key for the gateforum paper 2006 and 2007 for mechanical engineerind department

garima kausmik September 14, 2010 at 9:56 pm

plz send me answer key of gate2010(IT)…… thanku nd tell me when gate applicatom form will come in market

garima kausmik September 14, 2010 at 9:59 pm

plz send me answer key of 2010(IT) nd tell me when the gate application form will come in market

sri September 23, 2010 at 4:54 pm

plz send me last 4years gate papers (ece) with solutions

meghna September 25, 2010 at 10:32 pm

Pro-One is a product from btechguru.com that helps in the preparation of technical competitive exams such as GATE, IES, DRDO, BARC, JTO, etc. Pro-One provides you with practice problems with solutions at Concept/Topic Level (Self Explanatory), discussion forums to help you interact among yourself, material on Concept level/ topic level learning and much more.For more information log onto: http://www.btechguru.com/pro_one/
or call on 9176182899

kwiaciarnia krakow September 30, 2010 at 4:42 am

and i learned a lot!

Kuldeep September 30, 2010 at 10:35 pm

Sir,
Please send me the gate CS 2010 answer key

Rohan November 20, 2010 at 11:40 pm

dear sir actuly i need gate2010 answer key inststrumentation …….so kindly send me

anusha November 27, 2010 at 11:21 am

i want 2 know what is a level of ga in GATE exam??

Priyanka December 7, 2010 at 12:49 am

Please send me the gate CS 2010 question papers along with answer key

Naveen kumar.G December 8, 2010 at 8:03 am

sir i need gate2010 answer key for civil engineering…. kindly send me

Ishleen Kaur December 20, 2010 at 2:21 am

What are the ranks upto which admissions are obtained in the IIT’s ??
Reply soon please!!

Nishu Rastogi January 7, 2011 at 9:16 pm

Kindly provide me with the solution of 2010 GATE paper of CSE
thanks

Łomża Surls January 8, 2011 at 12:02 am

It’s great webpage, I was looking for something like this

Rajesh Gupta January 8, 2011 at 12:53 am

In case you guyz want to analyze, download past year gate papers trends, discuss question of past year

check out http://gate.edooni.com

joeannaz February 13, 2011 at 9:06 pm

Hi everyone,

First off, let me say that I had to register a new account so that I could stay anonymous talking about this. A lot of you might be able to recognize who I am based on the information, because I’ve talked about it privately. I don’t want any of my real life friends or family to find out about this just yet, so please respect my attempt to stay private.

My problem is that my husband has been acting really strangely lately. He’s almost completely normal when he’s around me, we still talk just as much, and we spend roughly the same amount of time together. There are still a host of problems, though. For one, he’s not as interested in… physical intimacy, as he was before. We’ve been married for about five years, and have been making love steadily about two or three times a week — until a couple months ago, when it suddenly dropped off to more like two or three times a month. The other thing is that he’s been going to the gym a whole lot more lately. I keep telling him that I think he’s beautiful as he is, but he has a new obsession with getting even more muscular than he already is. I don’t really MIND so much, because, well, my man’s pretty hot. But it’s a weird change in routine.

The thing that makes me worried the most, though, is that a couple days ago I went to type an address into the web browser on our desktop computer. When I started typing, a weird address came up in the recent sites list — a dating site. I don’t really know much about this kind of thing, but this is the site in case it matters at all. Now, I know that I can’t hold a candle to these young women he could find on there physically, but I can’t believe my husband would actually cheat on me just because of that! In fact, I’m holding up rather well for my age (35), I work out… but I guess I’m just not as attractive as a 20 year old :-\

So my question is… what do I do next? Do I confront him? I feel like this is hardly rock-solid evidence of anything, and I certainly don’t want to ruin my marriage if I’m wrong. I don’t know what to do. Help please!

HARISH February 14, 2011 at 4:17 am

when the gate key will be published officially?

sonu February 14, 2011 at 9:03 pm

hi friends , i got solutions for gate 2011 MECHANICAL on http://www.studentspotential.com
this site contains many important information regarding GATE

santhiya February 21, 2011 at 4:42 am

sir pls send me gate exam question and answer

lindegcnc March 20, 2011 at 7:50 am

Delivered Information Up Reducing Heaviness – Fast Diets Free. This website FastDietsFree.com covers all sustenance and fat disadvantage questions, including: how to demote albatross fastdietsfree.com, how to singe centre beamy, how profligate

Akhil March 26, 2011 at 10:50 pm

Thanks For The Answer Key That You Provided

rahul July 15, 2011 at 6:32 am

sir plez send me 10 years question paper of CH

Parvej alam July 28, 2011 at 11:03 pm

please send me 2010 gate mecchanical engg answer key(my working email is parvejalam33@gmail.com

Swapna November 2, 2011 at 8:59 pm

dear sir actually I need gate2010 answer key for Instrumentation …….kindly send me

vivek November 5, 2011 at 12:54 pm

plz send me gate 2009 ,2010 ec answer key with solution

swetika November 5, 2011 at 1:25 pm

sir,
i need last 5 yr. solved question papers for architecture.please mail me as early as possible.
thankyou

manoj chintapatra November 24, 2011 at 7:01 am

I need previous 10 years solution for XE paper.

ramesh November 24, 2011 at 10:23 pm

I need lat 10 years gate question papers and solution of those papers

keerti November 25, 2011 at 3:55 am

Pls send me the answers for gate textile engg & fibre science – 2007 to 2010

M.RAMYA November 30, 2011 at 9:20 pm

M.RAMYA November 30, 2011 at 9:22 pm

pls send me the additional question paper for gate exam in electrical and electronics department.(with answer)

V.BHUVANESHWARI December 11, 2011 at 10:46 pm

I WANT CIVIL MODEL GATE QUESTION PAPER

chirag sethi December 12, 2011 at 2:34 am

please send me last two year gate ec solutions

mahendra December 13, 2011 at 12:27 am

from where i can download the mechanical-2010 solved paper

srinivas rao December 21, 2011 at 2:59 am

plz send me cse all gate question papers with key

raja December 26, 2011 at 2:31 am

hello sir
i am raja form hyderabad
please send me food technology previous papers
to rajanu98@gmail.com

kanika shalini January 4, 2012 at 10:21 pm

plz send me previous 10 year GATE-IT&CSE answers key and solution.

anusha January 9, 2012 at 7:42 am

sir please send me previous 20 years ECE gate papers with solutions

sandeep R January 11, 2012 at 5:46 pm

sir, i need last 10 years question papers with key answers of civil engineering please send it to me. my mail id is sandeepr.spm@gmail.com

kavitha January 27, 2012 at 6:21 pm

i need solved paper of gate 2010 for instrumentation

Trymbak Dhavale January 30, 2012 at 2:53 am

Hello Sir,
I requires GATE Exam Keys for Civil Engineering from 2005 to 2011.
Please send the same on my Email given.

sravani February 3, 2012 at 1:39 am

pls send me last 10 years gate paers along wth keyyyyyyyyy
plsssssssss

pavan February 3, 2012 at 7:01 am

send me last 20 years GATE solutions please.. ECE branch..

venkat February 6, 2012 at 12:56 am

sir please send me 2010,2009,2008 ECE gate papers with solutions soon as possible urgent

ankush tyagi February 13, 2012 at 1:10 am

send me the solution of gate exam 2012 of 12 feb of EE of code a

Swati Das February 13, 2012 at 6:32 am

pls send me the answers of gate 2012(cse)..

jerlin June 7, 2012 at 11:16 pm

si r i need gate 2009 an dgate 2010 answer key

jerlin June 7, 2012 at 11:16 pm

sir please send me gate 2009 and gate 2010 answer key

rajitha June 23, 2012 at 4:36 am

plz send GATE 2007,2008,2009and 2010 answer key

rajitha June 23, 2012 at 4:38 am

i want GATE 2007,2008,2009 AND 2010 answer key for EEE ,i will be thankful to you plz do me

MOHIT July 30, 2012 at 6:14 am

sir pls send me the answer key of GATE MN 2007,08,09,10…

Swetha August 4, 2012 at 1:23 am

Sir,
I request for GATE 2011 XE(Engineering Science) answer key.

isha September 9, 2012 at 10:41 pm

dear sir,
iam preparing for gate 2013.please send me previous year xe engineering sceience solved question papers.

SAHANA October 4, 2012 at 3:22 am

send me last 20 years GATE solutions please.. ECE branch..

isa November 7, 2012 at 11:14 pm

dear sir,
am preparing for gate2013.
it would be a great help if you could send me gate 2009,2010 xe answer keys…

madhusudan December 1, 2012 at 7:34 am

Hello sir,
i am preparing for 2013 gate in textile technology.mail me previous year solved questions papers

irshad January 21, 2013 at 3:46 am

sir, please send me 2008,2009,2010 answer key of computer science .I will be very thankful to you